GoCampingAmerica.com | Posted January 1st, 2015
California Camping Guides: Inland Empire Region
Happy Camper Blog
California's Inland Empire Region may be small, but this beautiful part of Southern California boasts some of the states best campgrounds.
(Lucerne Valley, https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronkroetz/)
San Bernardino RV Park
Rated one of the best RV park in the Inland Empire, San Bernardino RV Park provides wonderful amenities in a convenient location. Visitors to the RV park enjoy the quiet atmosphere and clean facilities.
This campground is nestled beneath the San Bernardino Mountains, not far from downtown San Bernardino. Check out the Deep Creek Hot Springs for a fun hike and relaxing dip in the springs. Head downtown for some fun nightlife, great restaurants, and interesting museums.
- Each site provides full hookups including water, sewage, and 30 or 50 amp electricity service.
- Wi-Fi: Enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi provided throughout the campground.
- Concrete Patios: Each campsite has a concrete patio.
- Pet-Friendly: This campground allows you to bring your pets, and even provides an area for them to play in.
- Restrooms/Showers: Southern California can get hot! Cool off in the showers, cleaned daily by the campgrounds staff.
San Bernardino RV Park is an RV campground only, providing full hookups, internet, and spacious back-ins. Rates are set for two people per RV and start at $35 per night, $220 per week, and $500 per month. Additional guests will cost a small fee.
Visit http://sanbernardinorvpark.com for more information.
(Mount Baldy, https://www.flickr.com/photos/23155134@N06/)
Reche Canyon Mobile Estates
Dubbed the Inland Empire's "best kept secret," Reche Canyon Mobile Estates is the perfect place to stop inside Southern Califorina.
Reche Canyon is found in the heart of the Inland Empire, close to Colton. The campground is a perfect place to stay while exploring the area. Check out Lake Arrowhead for some great water sport activities.
- Laundry Facilities: Take care of your dirty laundry at the facilities provided at the campground.
- Convenience Store: Grab any food or supplies that you may need here.
- Billiards Room: Challenge your friends and family to a game of pool inside the billiards room.
- Swimming Pool: Take a refreshing dip inside the campgrounds swimming pool.
- Wi-Fi: Internet access can be found inside the clubhouse, free of charge.
This campground is unique in that the only accommodation options are mobile homes. Don't let that put you off, these homes provide bedrooms, full kitchens, living rooms, and all the necessities including water, sewage, and trash services. Rates start at $45 per night, $200 per week, and $539 per month.
Visit http://www.rechecanyonrv.com for more information.
(Redland Heights, https://www.flickr.com/photos/23155134@N06/)
Wilderness Lakes RV Resort
Wilderness Lakes RV Resort is one of the premier fishing campgrounds in Southern California. The 80-acre resort has multiple fishing canals that weave through the park. Visitors return again and again thanks to the beautiful location and fun activities.
This campground is located just five minutes from Menifee, in between Diamond Valley Lake and Canyon Lake. Fishing is undoubtedly the main attraction in this area, and there are many great spots to choose from. Golf lovers should visit the nearby North Golf Course. Rent a boat on one of the many lakes in the area for a fun day in the sun with family and friends.
- Fitness Center: Don't stress about missing a workout, the campground provides a full fitness center, free of charge.
- Restaurant: Head to the campgrounds restaurant after a long day spent outdoors.
- Wi-Fi: Free internet it provided throughout the campground.
- Pet-Friendly: Bring your beloved pets with you to the campground, free of charge.
- Business Center: Take care of your work inside the campgrounds business center.
This campground provides large spaces to fit any size RV's. In addition to these spaces, there are multiple accommodation options to fit different needs.
- RV Spaces: Each site provides full hookups including water, sewage, 50 amp electricity, a picnic table, and a grill. Rates start at $47 per night.
- Cottages: These cottages are suited for six people, perfect for families. Each cottage provides a queen sized bed, and a set of bunk beds. TV/satellite, heating and A/C, partial kitchens, and a bathroom. Rates start at $104 per night.
- TT Cabins: These cabins sleep up to four people and include one queen bed and a sofa bed. A partial kitchen, full bathroom, TV, and deck are all provided. Rates start at $78 per night.
Visit http://www.rvonthego.com/california/wilderness-lakes-rv-resort/ for more information.