Avalon Landing RV Park
Avalon Landing RV Park is a pet friendly RV park that is located just 5 miles East of Pensacola, FL. Offering waterfront, pull-through, and off-water RV sites making for the perfect location for vacations and camping. They offer on-site saltwater fishing along with a clubhouse and pool. Avalon Landing offers daily, monthly and weekly rates for guest. Each site contains multiple electrical hookups and free cable TV and free WiFi connection for light internet use.
- Gulf Coast Beaches
- The Naval Aviation Museum
- Fort Pickens National Park
- Historic Pensacola
- National Seashore
From Interstate 10:
- Take Exit 22 (Avalon Blvd. / Rte 281) South toward Hwy 98
- Watch for the entrance to Avalon Landing 1/2 miles on your left before the first bridge (Indian Bayou)
From US Highway 98:
- Take the Avalon Bridge north (toll required).
- After toll booth, travel north 5 1/4 miles. We are on the right, directly after crossing the Indian Bayou bridge.
From Interstate 65:
- Take Exit 77 to AL-41 S. Take exit 77 from I-65 for a 1/4 mile
- Follow AL-41 S and FL-87 S to FL-281 S in Santa Rosa Country for a little less than 60 miles.
1. Monthly rates are based on 1 or 2 persons
2. Pets- Pet owners are required to sign pet policy. (2 pets max. per site) No Rottweiler’s, Pit-bulls or German Sheppard’s allowed -Pets shall remain on leashes at all times and clean up immediately after your pet. Pets should not be left outside unattended at any time. Pet owner should be respectful to other on limiting the pet’s activities i.e. barking.
3. Site Appearance -Please always keep site clean
4. Sewage Connections
- Use chemicals to help dissolve solids.
- Sewage hoses should be cut to length and elevated properly along with water and cable lines.
- Do not pour grease or other objects down sewage lines.
5. Visitors - You are accountable for any violations of park rules, by visitors or persons staying on your site.
- All visitors must check in and be registered at the office, they will need to park at your site we have limited additional parking area.
- Visitors should leave the campgrounds by 10 PM.
- Visitors will be charged $3.00 a day per person.
- Children under the age of 16 must always be accompanied by an adult
6. No firearms or fireworks allowed in RV Park.
7. Only fire pits raised off the ground are allowed on your site.
- Fire pits must be on gravel, not on the grass at any time.
8. Quiet time is from 10 pm to 8 am.
9.Our Park’s free WiFi system is intended for checking e-mail and light surfing only.
10.No free standing tents, canopies or gazebos.
10. We don’t allow anyone who must Register as a Sexual Offender/Predators in Florida or any state to be a Guest in our Park.
Waterfront - $50.00/ $52.00 West-side $52.00 East-side
Off Water - $41.00 West-side $47.00 East-side
Pull-Thru Sites - $52.00 East-side only
Waterfront - $300.00/$312.00 West-side $312.00 East-side
Off Water - $246.00 West-side $282.00 East-side
Pull Thru Sites - $312.00 East-side
Summer Monthly (includes February - September)
Waterfront - $595.00
Off Water - $550.00 West-side $505.00 East-side
Winter Monthly (includes October - January)
Waterfront - $565.00
Off Water - $495.00 West-side $530.00 East-side