Bear Paw RV Park
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
Bear Paw rents RV sites for a day, a week, a month but most stay even longer. All our spaces have city water and city sewer, and each space is metered for electric (maximum of 50 amp service). Each space is approximately 35 feet wide and 60 feet long. The roads are rock and sites are walk friendly gravel. Some sites have trees while others have clear views of the sky. We offer a small coin-op laundry facility, internet available at each site. Each RV must be totally self-contained as we do not have showers or restrooms.
The Round Valley area is a great getaway spot with cool temperatures during the summer months and nearby winter fun during the winter months. The area and the park have the small town atmosphere, away from the fast pace of the city.
There is so much to do in the White Mountains . Here are some suggestions let's see if you can find the rest.
- Old fashion 4th of July Celebration (parade, pancake breakfast, fireworks at the airport)
- August Eagar Daze (Ice Cream Social, Pancake breakfast, logging events, games and vendors)
- ATV Trails with Annual ATV Jamboree in September
- Nearby events throughout the summer in Alpine, Greer and St. Johns (crafts, quilting shows and many special events)
- 8 Fishing Lakes within 25 miles, Trophy Trout Fishing within 3 miles
- Chrome in the Dome Car Show
- Casa Malapais Museum and Tour or the South Fork Museum and Tour.
- Just take a ride and look for wildlife (elk, antelope, deer, bear, big horn sheep, turkey and an array of birds and water fowl)
$30.00 (includes electricity & tax) 30 or 50 amp
$180.00 (includes electricity & tax) 30 or 50 amp
$278.10 plus electricity @ 20¢ per Kwh
$100.00 deposit RV’s with washers add $10.00
$35.00/month or $2.00/day (Storage Area Only)