Boyne Country RV Park and Campground
Boyne City, Michigan
July 1 - September 1
Location - Location - LOCATION! Conveniently located UP North in the Heart of Boyne Country. Only 1 mile from Boyne Mountain Resort with it's championship-caliber golf courses, as well as, other summer time activities.
A paved Hiking and Biking trail is about 600 feet west of our park entrance. it not only goes to Boyne Mountain Resort and Boyne Falls, this scenic trail goes through wooded and open areas on it's way to beautiful Boyne City and connects to other trails that allow access to multiple Boyne Country and Up North attractions.
As you travel these endless trails you are likely to see deer and many other species of wildlife.
Fishing, Boating, Canoeing, Golf, Disc Golf, Mountain Biking, Swimming, Site Seeing and Shopping are all within minutes of our campground.
Traverse City, Gaylord, Charlevoix, Petoskey, Mackinaw City, Lake Charlevoix, Lake Michigan and Mackinaw Island are all a short drive.
Canada is only a two hour drive.
A great location to begin your Up North adventures.
From us 131 in Boyne Falls, Michigan go west on (M75 South) toward Boyne City, Michigan. We are 1 mile on the right.
- You may Camp only on established campsites.
- Only one family per campsite. Please park on your site only.
- Use of campsite and campground facilities is limited to registered guests only.
- ALL VISITORS must register at the office upon arrival and leave before 10 PM.
- Campsite registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals at their campsite and for any and all damages incurred.
- Parents and/or guardians must keep control and are responsible for their children's behavior at all times.
- Bike riding is restricted to 30 minutes after sunrise and 30 minutes before sunset.
- Pets - Clean, quiet and problem free pets are welcome. All pets must be on a leash at all times (6 foot maximum) NOT TIED TO TREES). No pets in any buildings at any time. All pets must be attended to at all times. A $20.00 fee will be charged to your campsite if we clean up your campsite because of pet droppings.
- No cutting of shrubs, flowers or trees. No clothes lines, tent ropes, towels or anything is to be placed or poured om trees.
- Containers must be kept under all drains and emptied at slop sink on front of service building or dump station.
- Grills ONLY. No open Fires.
- Clean your site every day, wrap and place garbage in garbage can.
- No plastics, garbage, filter tips, disposable diapers or sanitary napkins to be put in flush toilets.
- All firearms, fireworks and BB guns are prohibited.
- Stakes not to exceed 6 to 8 inches. Placed away from electric hookups or gas lines. Check with management before driving stakes, etc.
- Please drive on roadways only. 10 MPH speed limit.
- Mini and trail bikes may be ridden to and from campground only.
- Quiet must be observe after 10pm and before 8am.
- Rowdiness and profane language shall not be tolerated.
- No washing of cars or trailers in the campground.
- LIABILITY All park park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of our guests. Any person using these facilities do it at their own risk. The park and management is NOT responsible for accidents, injuries or damage due to fire, theft, wind, flood, doto personal negligence or acts of GOD.