Countryside RV Park
Don't limit yourself to a 30 amp hookup when you have a 50 amp rig! Countryside RV Park, located in beautiful Southwestern Montana, has 44 full-service spaces which will all accommodate both 30 amp and 50 amp RVs. Monthly spaces sell out quickly, so it's best to book your extended stay as early as possible. We are located just south of Dillion, MT surrounded by 360 degrees of beautiful snow-capped mountains. We offer clean restrooms and showers, laundry facilities, satellite friendly sites, and free wifi to all our guests.
We are the closest full-service campground to Bannack State Park which has been featured on The Travel Channel's Ghost Hunters and Expedition Unknown, in addition to being the closest campground to Crystal Park, Elkhorn Hot Springs, and Jackson Hot Springs. Virginia City and Nevada City are only an hour's drive from the park. There are ATV trails and fishing on the Beaverhead River just minutes from the park.
Easy On / Easy Off I-15 at Exit 59. We are 1/2 mile down MT 278 on the left. You can see our RV sign from the highway.
During the COVID-19 Global Pandemic:
- We require that you practice social distancing measures of at least 6 feet from all other residents and guests.
- All front office staff wear masks for your safety.
- Masks for guests are encouraged but not required.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for guest use.
- Contactless check-in and registration are available 24/7.
- We do not allow guests or visitors who have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the park.
- Use of the laundromat is currently limited to one family or household at a time.
- Use of the showers and bathrooms are currently limited to one person or family at a time in each room.
- We clean and sanitize our public use facilities multiple times a day. Use of the facilities is prohibited during cleaning.
We also ask that you observe these good camping practices:
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Speed limit in park is 10 mph.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct and behavior of their children at all times.
- Please consider other campers and keep your site clean.
- Camper and one tow vehicle allowed per site. (Storage is available upon request.)
- Sewer connections must be air tight.
- Trash should be closed in bags and placed in dumpster located near the exit of the park.
- Vehicle washing with a hose is allowed. Maintenance, oil changes, repairs, etc. are not allowed.
- No open fires except in our fire pits. Charcoal or gas grills are permitted in gravel areas ONLY.
- No rugs, mats, tents, stakes, or anything with a solid bottom on the grass, please.
- Guest mail may be received at the above address.
- Please keep all pets on leash and clean up after them. Bags are available at front desk if you run out.
You may find our current rates at https://www.csrvmt.com/rates.