If you’re looking for peace and quiet yet enjoy being close to interesting attractions, friendly towns or larger cities, we would like to invite you to visit Cross Winds Family Campground.
We feature large campsites with full hook-ups, 30/50 amp, cable and access to updated Wi-Fi. In addition to a bathhouse and laundry, we also have a pool, fishing pond, playground and walking trails. Come on in for a visit! Enjoy reading a book, sitting by the fire or visiting the many attractions nearby.
It’s all up to you. Enjoy nd make yourself at home!
Guidelines for an Enjoyable Stay
- Monday through Saturday - Check-in time is 12 noon and Check-out time must occur at 11:00 A.M.
- Sundays, Memorial Day and Labor Day - Check-in time is at 3:00 P.M. and Check-out time must occur at 2:00 P.M.
- Daily rate is based on (1) unit per campsite and up to (4) people per unit. The charge for extra people is .00/per person per night (regardless of age).
- No tents on site with an RV without an extra charge and approval.
- Vehicles are to be parked only on your campsite. Visitors must receive a Car Pass from staff.
- Speed Limit is 9 MPH at all times!!
- No 4-wheelers or battery-operated children's vehicles are allowed in the campground.
- Insured Golf Carts are allowed at Cross Winds. Please make certain that they registered in the Farmhouse on arrival! Please provide the Farmhouse your Golf Cart Insurance Name, Policy# and Policy Expiration Date. Licensed drivers only. Wear your seatbelt (if cart is equipped with seatbelts). Approach turns slowly and with caution. Do not operate golf carts without Campground Registration. Remove keys when cart is not in use. Do not exceed manufacturer specs for number of occupants.Use lights when driving at night. Stay on designated roadways / paths and obey all road signs. Do not operate in under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Trash is picked up daily at each site. All garbage must be placed in trash can provided on site. Only items fitting in trash bags can be picked up!
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times.
- Don't leave a fire burning unattended! DON'T MOVE FIRE RINGS for any reason! Fire rings are not to be used as garbage cans!
- Don't cut limbs or trees!
- Disturbing noise is not permitted at any time. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m.
- Pets must be on leash and picked up after. No pets are allowed to be left unattended. A continually barking dog will not be tolerated at any time. All buildings and pool area are smoke-free, vape-free and pet free.
- Pool rules must be followed .... NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY … Pool is available for REGISTERED campers ONLY!!! No outside guests allowed. NO PETS, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, SMOKING OR VAPING is allowed in pool area! Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Please don’t bring large floats, sport balls or water guns over 7 inches to the pool.
- NO SWIMMING or BOATING in the Fishing Lake! DOGS aren’t allowed to swim in the Fishing Lake! Catch and release. No barb hooks! Registered guests must receive a Fishing Pass from staff. Feed the ducks ONLY at the lake, NOT on your site.
- No public display of alcohol. All varieties/forms of controlled substances, firearms, fireworks, or explosives are prohibited! Discharging of any firearms are prohibited.