Crossroads Coach Resort at the ROB
Lake City, South Carolina,
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
We offer 35 sites in the Heart of Art! All sites are full hookups and we offer free park-wide wifi. A brand new bath house/laundry facility and large deck for gathering coming soon!
Walk to art galleries, shopping and wonderful local cuisine!
Lake City is your destination! Almost everything is just a short walk from the park! The library and Ron McNair museum are right around the corner. Three permanent art galleries, a full service meat market, fresh fruit and vegetable stand are a few blocks away. There are unique shopping opportunities for gifts, clothing, shoes and antiques. Stroll through Moore Botanical Garden a quick drive from the park.
Come stay with us and enjoy all Lake City has to offer.
Click on http://visitlakecitysc.com for more things to do, places to go and fabulous food to try!
SPECIAL NOTE: Do NOT follow GPS instructions unless it is RV or Trucker specific. GPS/Apple/Google Maps will route you down US 52/Ron McNair Blvd to W. Thomas Street. This road is NOT RV friendly and vehicles over 6 tires are prohibited. You do not want to get stuck on the railroad tracks!
From the North: I-95S to exit 164 continue on US 52 to Lake City, SC. Take a left onto 378. Follow 378, turn right onto Myrtle Beach Highway. Myrtle Beach Highway turns North/South Church Street. The RV park will be on your left. Pull into the park and check in at the office on the left. There is parking along the curbs in the diagonal lined area. RV's with paid reservations may proceed directly to their site.
From the South: I-95N to Exit 135 (378 E - Turbeville/Lake City) Follow 378, turn right onto Myrtle Beach Highway. Myrtle Beach Highway turns into North Church Street. North Church Street turns into South Church Street. The RV park will be on your left. Pull into the park and check in at the office on the left. There is parking along the curbs in the diagonal lined area. RV's with paid reservations may proceed directly to their site.
Arrivals & Departures
- Check-in Time is 3:00 pm | Check-out Time is 1:00 pm
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted
- Minimum age to rent sites is 21 with a maximum of 6 guests per site
- We do not guarantee the same site, if you choose to extend. Check with the manager for possible extension
- All Guests must register with Office | Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors
- No refunds due to inclement weather or early departure
- Any and all expenses due (including, but not limited to electricity usage fees, daily rate fees, and/or any assessed fees, etc.) upon departing MUST be paid prior to departure
Parking and Vehicles
- One (1) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV. Extra vehicles, boats, trailers etc. are allowed in overflow parking only and must be approved by management prior to arrival
- Vehicles with loud pipes or diesel engines must park in overflow parking, no excessive idling of vehicles or noise
- All vehicles must be in operational condition and have current registration, inspection, and license plates
- No vehicles allowed to protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic
- No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed (exception for licensed mobile repair service)
- The speed limit in the Park is 5 mph! Please observe the speed limit for the safety of everyone on the property.
- Park in designated areas only. Parking on the grass, patios or in ROB guest parking is prohibited. Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed at the RV/vehicle ownerâ€™s expense
Rig and/or Site Appearance
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition
- Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection
- It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping
- Open flames or fireplaces/fire pits are prohibited (small personal BBQ grills are allowed)
- Outdoor items should be neat and orderly, no tires, 55-gallon drums, generators, refrigerators, freezers and other storage containers are allowed on your site unless permanently affixed to rig. Storage containers under rig allowed maintained in neat appearance
- Keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and bundled when not in use
- Properly size your electric line for your unit | No light duty extension cords allowed
- Limit two (2) pets per site
- All pets to be on a leash in ownerâ€™s hand at all times while in the Park
- Leash length must be 6â€™ or less, retractable leads are not allowed
- Clean up after your pet on your site and while walking. Bags and receptacles are located around the Park and the dog area for your convenience. Anyone found not picking up after their pet will be asked to leave the Park immediately without notice or refund
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings or bath house / laundry facility
- Pets must not dig holes or otherwise create an unsightly appearance on site or anywhere on the grounds
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside the RV. Constant or frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave the Park without prior notice or refund
- Owner reserves the right to change the rules without notice
- Please ask for prior to washing RV or vehicle.
- Please do not place any appliances outside the RV, no exceptions
- Digging or erecting poles is allowed only upon approval of management (including satellite dishes).
- Do not tamper with electrical boxes. Notify management if there is a problem.
- Management of Greater Lake City Alliance and RV Park are not responsible for loss or damage to your property including RVs and vehicles due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents, or injuries occurring during your stay or any other casualty or act of God. Renter expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guest or visitor of the Park shall be billed to Renter or guest.
- Treat your neighbors, the Park and management/staff with respect.
- Alcohol is allowed in discrete containers, anyone causing a disturbance will be asked to leave without notice or refund.
- Renter must comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- No disturbance to the existing trees or landscape of any kind (i.e. nails, screws, posters, etc.).
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 pm to 7:00 am Friday and Saturday
- Trash pickup is daily. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tightly secured. Place at the end of your site between 7am â€“ 9 am. Cardboard boxes must be flattened for disposal. Household waste only, see management for disposal of large items or other waste
- Do not hang towels, bathing suits, clothesline and/or clothes outside RV
- Please keep grass free of all items, including but not limited to bicycles, toys, decorations. Swimming pools or portable spa units are not allowed
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times including restroom, laundry room, dog park, ponds and office for safety reasons
- Adults are responsible for their childrenâ€™s bicycles while in the park. Bicycle traffic is limited to asphalt areas only, no riding on sidewalks or on any site whether occupied or vacant. No riding in ROB parking lot while events are in progress. Helmets are strongly suggested.
- We reserve the right to refuse continued residency privileges to â€œoffendersâ€� of park rules
- While on the property, please discard all smoking materials in a fireproof container
- No fireworks or explosives of any kind allowed on the premises
- By law, CrossRoads Coach Resort RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any guests
For Loss or Injury: RV Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless Greater Lake City Alliance, its directors, officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims, liability and expenses, loss, damage, costs including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, award, fine or judgment for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising out of the Renterâ€™s exercise of his or her rights hereunder, Renterâ€™s alleged or actual negligent act, regardless of whether such act is active or passive, except as may be solely caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Greater Lake City Alliance, its officers, owners and/or employees.
Year Round Rates:
Nightly: $50.00 â€“ $89.00 plus tax.
Weekly: $300.00 â€“ $560.70 plus tax.
Monthly: $600.00 â€“ $1,088.40 plus tax.
We offer discounted rates to groups of five