Dixieland RV Park
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
If you wish to have all the comforts of a full RV hook-up, we offer a get-away that is just what you've been looking for. You will enjoy the friendly New owners as of May 2016, and our helpful and easy-going staff, while making new friends with our short-term and seasonal guests.
Having an ideal location just off US Hwy 301 we are within minutes of Gainesvilleand the University of Florida. Within an hour of driving time we can be on the beaches of St. Augustine, the natural springs of High Springs, Jacksonville attractions, beautiful horse country of Ocala or on the pier restaraunts enjoying the Gulf of Mexico sunset at Cedar Key.
1. Speed Limit in the park is 5 mph
2. Please put trash in a plastic bag before putting it in the barrel.
3. Golf Carts are to be driven on roadways, not through campsites.
4. Quiet time is between 11pm and 7am.
5. Pets are allowed, but must be on a leash and you must pick up after them.
6. You must have a fire ring to have a fire.
7. All visitors must sign in at the office.
8. Children must be under adult supervision.