Flagler By the Sea Campgrounds
Flagler Beach, Florida
Oceanfront campground on A1A Scenic and Historic Coastal Byway in Flagler Beach ("Northeast Florida's hidden gem")! RV sites, just steps from the sandy beach and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring your surfboards, paddle boards, kayaks, etc. and play all day. Rent one of our boat slips on the Intracoastal Waterway. Fish in the ocean or the Intracoastal. Lounge by the ocean and breathe in the salt air and stunning views. Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean and set over the Matanzas River. What you do while you're here is up to you. Create the vacation of your dreams.
- Visitors must check in at office.
- Checkout is at 11:00 a.m. - No Refunds.
- Additional fee for "Late Stay" (until 5:00 p.m.), based on availability.
- Tent camping and/or car camping NOT permitted anywhere on the campground.
- PET POLICY -
- Dogs and cats must be leashed at all times.
- Breed restrictions apply.
- Management reserves the right to deny access to any animal exhibiting aggressive behavior.
- Please make sure to clean up after your pet.
- Only one camping unit and one vehicle permitted per site.
- Do not park on other sites.
- Washing any type of vehicle within the campground is NOT permitted.
- No open fires except on the beach.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.; please respect your neighbors.
- Excessive and/or disturbing loud music will not be allowed, at any time.
- Immoral conduct will not be tolerated.
- No motorcycle, motorbike or motor scooter riding allowed in the park except to and from your campsite.
- Speed limit is five (5) miles per hour. Please use brakes instead of horn.
- Sewer rings are required to eliminate odors. Please keep the flex hose out of union to prevent spills.
- Please do not put household garbage, bottles, cans, etc. in the bathroom or laundry waste baskets.
- All trash must be in plastic bags and taken to the big green dumpster, located on the north end of the campground.
- Please inform management of anything out of order.
- Never leave children unattended. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
RV sites starting at $79 / night.