Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park, CA
Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Tower Park
Yogi Bear and friends look forward to welcoming you to Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Tower Park this year! Located on the central California coast along the meandering byways of the California Delta, our park offers a breathtaking camping experience that the whole family will enjoy. Offering the best of camping and boating, we're located right next to Tower Park Marina. The remarkable marina at Tower Park contains 493 slips, a boat launch ramp, a fuel dock with four pumps, and pump-out service. Enjoy shops, restaurants and boat rentals along the marina and take day trips to visit nearby Old Town Sacramento, the Half Dome at Yosemite National Park, the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose or Monterey's Cannery Row.
Lodi Wine Country, World of Wonders Science Museum, Calaveras Big Trees, Fairytale Park, Funderland Town, Micke Grove Zoo, Downtown Lodi, Old Town Sacramento, Isenberg Crane Reserve, Jelly Belly Factory, San Francisco, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Located on Highway 12 between Lodi and Rio Vista. From I-5, go five miles West to Tower Park Road. Watch for the signs and use the left turn lane before the bridge.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- Check in time is 3:00pm and check out is at 1:00pm
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
Ready to book your outdoor getaway? Visit towerparkresort.com for rates and availability!