Little Creek Family Campground
We would be honored to host your family for a fun-filled and affordable camping experience. Whether you are a camper enthusiast, enjoy the comfort of a cabin, or prefer to tent it, Little Creek's first-rate accommodations, amenities and activities provide the setting for a fun family getaway. From swimming, barrel rides, playgrounds, activities, access to the trails and more- you will see that family fun is the main attraction! Bring your family and friends and join us in making some new lasting memories!
May 1 - October 15
Check IN/Check OUT
Site & Cabin Check IN - 3:00 PM
Site Check OUT - 1:00 PM
Cabin Check OUT - 11AM
Early check in or late check out may be available at no cost. Please ask.
Little Creek Campground Rules & Information
- We recycle. Please save cans, plastics, glass, cardboard, etc. The item does not have to be cleaned out, just empty please. Recycling can be all in one bag (a bag is provided). Regular household garbage only. Camper parts, electronics, furniture, etc must be taken with you. Thank you for your cooperation. Please place your garbage out by the road for pickup.
- Pets are allowed, but please keep them on a lease and clean up after them. See dog rules below.
- Quiet time is 10:00pm - 7:00am. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Campfire wood is available for $10.00 per wheelbarrow load. Ice is available for $2.00 per 8lb bag. Please order either in the Watering Hole and it will be delivered to your site.
- ATV/UTV use is from the campsite to the trail. Please no “cruising the campground”. ATV/UTV washing at your campsite is NOT allowed. There is a designated wash area and a fee for washing. Please ask at the Watering Hole. See ATV/UTV rules below.
- We recommend that you please supervise your children at the playground.
- The pond is a swim/play at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents. Please no pets on the beach. Children under 14 must be supervised. There are kayaks and a paddle boat for use. Please no bumper boats, do not take paddles apart and return them to the beach when you are through. FYI Please be careful as the pond drops off kind of quickly.
- Speed limit on the campground is 5 mph. Please be aware of your surroundings.
- Guests are welcome at the campground, please just let us know they are coming. If you feel that they have used the common facilities, please make a donation on their behalf.
- Smokers, please be courteous of other campers when smoking. Smoking is not allowed in any buildings, at the beach or at the park. Also, please pick up your cigarette butts.
- WIFI is available near the bathhouse. The network is Little Creek Guest and the password is littlecreekguest.
- Local TV stations are CBS 8, ABC 19, FOX 25, PBS 28, PBS 31, Fox 48, ABC 18 & NBC 13. A few of the local radio stations are 102.3 FM Classic Hits, 101.5 FM Christian Contemporary, 104.5 FM Country, 98.1 FM Classic Hits, 1050 AM Religious, 89.7 FM Public Radio, 91.3 FM Religious, 105.7 FM Adult Contemporary, 92.9 FM Rock, 94.1 FM Hot AC, 790 AM Sports, 1400 AM Classic Hits.
- Coffee by donation in the Watering Hole. Saturday and Sunday morning 8-10ish.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and are not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of valuables of any kind.
- If you need anything, please visit the Watering Hole or call (715) 533-8594.
All dog breeds are welcome as long as they are well behaved, non threatening dogs. Please make sure that excessive barking is not allowed. The dog must be on a leash and cleaned up after at all times. There are two dog waste receptacles on the property. Please do not leave the dog(s) unattended unless in your camping unit. Dogs are not allowed on the beach at the pond. Dogs maybe allowed in cabins for a fee of $25 per visit and previous notice. Any dogs not following the rules may be asked to leave.
There is designated trailer parking. Please inform us upon check in that you have brought a trailer. You will be assigned a numbered spot. If your stay is longer than a weekend, please make sure that the ground surrounding your trailer is kept neat and weed free.
We enjoy having our connection to the local trail system. For the comfort and safety of everyone we ask that you obey the following guidelines. ATV/UTVs are for trail use only. You may ride from your campsite to the trail but please do not ride around the campground. (Exceptions may be made for physical needs. Please see the office for permission). There is to be no riding in the grass. No donuts, wheelies or other wild riding allowed anywhere in the park. Weekend parking in the grass on your site is acceptable. Only drivers with a proper license are allowed. Please remember that our speed limit is 5 MPH. Please also remember that our quiet time is from 10PM - 7AM. If you need to work on your ATV/UTV please be courteous and do not rev your engine. No disposal of fluids is allowed. You must take all the fluids with you. An ATV/UTVs wash is available for a $5 fee. Washing ATV/UTVs at your site is strictly prohibited. The management reserves the right to evict anyone who does not follow these rules or poses a danger to others in the campground. Please be careful and have fun.
Please see our reservation site for current rates and availability. https://beta.campspot.com/littlecreekcampgroundfairchild