Live Oak Landing
Wonders never cease just off the Choctawhatchee Bay in South Walton Country, Florida. At Live Oak Landing, you’ll find diverse, world-class fishing, oak-studded trails, picture-perfect views, easy access, and luxury conveniences. Learn more about our campground and RV resort in Freeport, Florida! S’mores, swimming, and the stars above—make unforgettable memories here with friends and family. A venue that stirs the spirit—our campground is a one-of-a-kind location for your next festivities.
- Choctawhatchee River System – a 27-mile-long system of estuaries and tributaries mixing fresh and saltwater
- Point Washington State Park - made up of ten natural communities, with several plants and animals that are listed as threatened or endangered, and biking and hiking trails
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park - More than three miles of secluded white sand beaches
- Timpoochee - a 19-mile long trail that takes you along the beaches of South Walton and Scenic Hwy 30A
- Florida Boy Adventures - Fish for bull reds, much larger than your average redfish
- Windswept Dunes Golf - gorgeous golf course, voted one of the top ten courses to play by Golf Magazine
Please visit us at www.liveoaklandingrvresort.com for current pricing.