Myrtle Beach Travel Park
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Featured Listing
- Plan-It-Green Friendly Park
Enjoy Myrtle Beach Oceanfront camping at its best! Choose from spacious shaded spots, lakefront sites or our beach area. There are plenty of ways to stay including villa and travel trailer rentals. We have many amenities including a 17-acre lake, multiple pools, basketball, volleyball, arcade, Grill/snack bar, Breakfast by the Sea restaurant, Pavilion, laundromat, camp store, planned activities, ministry with worship services & much more! We are located on the north end of Myrtle Beach near Restaurant Row, live theaters & shopping.
Legends in Concert, Alabama Theater, Medieval Times, Dolly Parton's Pirate Voyage, Brookgreen Gardens, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Skywheel, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Carolina Opry, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Waves, Myrtle Beach Pelicans Baseball, Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, Tanger Outlets....
- Between Aynor and Conway, take the Hwy. 22 exit.
- Follow Hwy. 22 for 27 miles all the way to U.S. 17.
- Immediately get in the right lane and take the Kings Road exit
- Turn right at the end of the off-ramp. Drive around the curve and look for our gate on the left.
Rates vary by campsite type and season. Please see our website at: https://www.myrtlebeachtravelpark.com/campsites/ for rates.