Orlando NW/Orange Blossom KOA
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
Welcome to Orlando NW/Orange Blossom KOA. The best camping destination - minutes to all the amazing attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World - without the traffic!! This KOA is conveniently located on US 441 (West Orange Blossom Trail), only a half-mile from SR 429. From SR 429, the park is minutes from central Florida's main attractions, including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and LEGOLAND Florida. Nearby Mount Dora offers unique shopping, restaurants, antiques and entertainment. Stay at the park and enjoy its tall stately oaks, tropical foliage and large grassy areas. A children's playground, Kamp K9 dog park, shuffle-board courts, cornhole boards, and a sparkling clean, heated pool are just a few of the campground's many amenities. All sites are full hookup and include 100-foot paved, patio pull thru sites, and several spacious, deluxe patio back-in sites. You'll also find 48 channels of cable TV and Wi-Fi service, free to all guests.
Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive, a dedicated driving route through vast wetlands along the Lake Apopka North Shore. Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive is one of Florida's best birding locations. It lets you see and photograph a large variety of birds and wildlife from the comfort of your automobile. The drive takes about two hours (depending on stops). To learn more about access to the lake, visit lakeapopkawildlife.us
Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- We do not allow tents on RV sites.
- We do not allow any outdoor dog pens or fencing of any size on our RV sites.
- We can not accommodate a tractor trailer (semi) pulling any type of RV.
- Back-in sites will accommodate an RV and 2 vehicles only. Any trailers or tow dollies must go into storage (fee may apply).
- General Store/Office: Open everyday from 8:30am - 5:30pm. Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Laundry Hours: Open 24 hours, Swimming Pool Hours: 9:00am to dusk.
- After the General Store/Office closes at 5:30pm, Night Registration is available outside of the Store, located on the left hand side of the front door. You will be able to see what sites are available for the night, park and setup, and then come in to the store the next morning to get registered.
- All visitors must register at the office. Visitors staying overnight or using the pool will be charged.
$55-$70 refer to www.orangeblossomkoa.com under rates tab for more information.