Welcome to Perryville Campground, where you can enjoy the best that nature has to offer all season, every season. Our award-winning Campground offers full hook-up, pull through RV sites, rustic to glamping cabins, ultra clean and inviting bathhouses, playgrounds and activities; there's something for everyone. Take time to enjoy a nature hike around the one -hundred acre lake or a refreshing dip in our pool. We welcome you to book today for your overnight stay, group outings, parties, family reunions or weddings and more.
- National Shrine of our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- Missouri's National Veterans Memorial
- Perryville Tractor Museum
- Perry County Military History Museum
- Hoeckle's Bakery
- Mary Jane's Burgers
From I-55 South
Exit 129. Turn right at light, then next immediate right - Outer Road North. Follow road for 1.25 miles. Campground is on left.
From I-55 North
Exit 129. At light turn left, then next immediate right - Outer Road North. Follow road for 1.25 miles. Campground is on left.
From MO-51 South
Follow MO-51 into Perryville. Turn right on W St Joseph St/T Road. Turn left onto Lake Drive/Outer Road North. Turn right KOA Lane.
- CHECK-IN TIME: 12:00 PM for RVs and Tent Sites and 3:00 PM for Cabins
- CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00 PM. If you wish to stay longer, please notify the office by 10:00 AM
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM. Please be considerate.
- SWIMMING POOL: No lifeguard on duty. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No food, drinking or smoking permitted around pool area. Please dry off before entering the office or other indoor facilities.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10 MPH - Please obey the speed limit.
- RESTROOMS and BATH HOUSE: We ask for your cooperation in keeping all of our facilities neat and clean. NO SMOKING is permitted inside any of our facilities. Violators will be subject to fines.
- VISITORS and GUESTS: Must be registered at the office. All visitors will be charged a $3.00 fee per day and must depart the Campground by 9:30 PM. All visitors will be charged additional fees for pool and recreational area use. We reserve the right to refuse any visitors. All visitors must park their vehicle within designated areas and not in an RV site or block traffic.
- TRASH: Please leave trash at the front of your campsite by 10:00 AM for pickup.
- SMOKING: NOT Permitted inside any building or rental unit. Indoor smoking and/or tampering with smoke detectors will result in account flags, future rental refusal and subject to fines.
- CAMPFIRES: Small, open fires are permitted in provided fire rings. Please be considerate of our grassy areas and do not burn or dig a new fire hole. Due to pest concerns, no outside firewood is permitted in our campground. Chainsaws and and cutting of trees is NOT permitted.
- PETS: Well behaved pets are always welcome at our campground. They must be must be on a leash and under owners' control at all times. NEVER leave your pet unattended outside of your camper. Please clean up after your pet immediately. Pets are not allowed in the restrooms, bathhouses, pool area or laundry room. Any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and owners will face immediate park ejection without refund.
- CLOTHESLINES: Use of clotheslines are not permitted.
- CAMPSITE PARKING: Only one auto and/or RV is permitted at the campsite. Vehicles are to be parked off road and never at an empty campsite. If you have an extra vehicle, please see the office for additional parking information.
- STORE HOURS: Posted at the office and vary according to season.
- LAUNDRY: Open 24 hours.
- LP GAS: Gas is dispensed anytime during normal office hours.
- FIREARMS AND FIREWORKS: Not permitted at any time on Campground property.
- CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for their children at ALL times. Children must be accompanied by an adult after 10:00 PM. Minors are strictly prohibited from drinking alcoholic beverages in the Campground.
- MESSAGES: Please check with the front desk when expecting any messages. The office will contact you in the event of an emergency.
- THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY: Violation of park rules or behaviors not covered herein, may result in your asking to leave. We reserve the right to enforce our rules and refuse to register undesirable guests.
- EJECTION: The park owners and staff reserve the right to eject anyone from the premises for detrimental conduct and/or violation of the rules. If you are ejected, you will receive no refund. This overview of the policies are subject to change at the owner's discretion.
RESERVATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
- First night deposit required to secure reservation.
- CABIN RENTALS: Two night minimum required for weekends and holiday weekends. One night deposit is required for reservation hold.
- CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES: Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made five business days prior to your arrival to receive a full refund. We do not charge extra for sunshine, and do not refund for rain.
- NO SHOWS or EARLY DEPARTURES: Will be charged entire amount of the reserved stay.
- FULL BALANCE IS DUE AT CHECK-IN.
PERRYVILLE CAMPGROUND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE.
Please visit www.campperryville.com for updated rates and bookings.