Phipps Park & Campground
Maintained and operated by Martin County Parks and Recreation, Phipps Park Campground sits along the Okeechobee Waterway and is a 55-acre conservation and campground area. Phipps Park has traditional campsites with picnic tables and fire rings as well as 24 RV sites with electric, water and a dump station.
Phipps Park Campground provides great opportunity to enjoy fresh and/or saltwater fishing and is open year round. Campers also appreciate the water-front view that many of our sites provide.
- 24 electric sites with 50amp service and water hookup
- 35 primitive sites
- All sites equipped with picnic table & fire ring
- Fishing Pier
- Boat ramp
- Overnight dockage
- Restrooms and hot water showers
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic pavilions
- Waterfront boardwalks and pathways
- Florida wildlife
There is a 90-Day Limit RV Camping and 30-Day Limit Tent Camping per County Fiscal Year (October 1 - September 30).
The campground has limited water/electric hook ups available upon reservation. The front gate opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 7:30 p.m. Campers are provided a gate code to enter and exit the park after hours.
- RV and boat storage is not permitted.
- Use of screws and nails is not permitted in trees or park property.
- Use of pallets or scrap lumber for firewood is not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Laundry room hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- All persons must comply with Federal, State & Local laws.
- Campsites shall be maintained in a neat and orderly condition.
- Payment must be on time and in advance or upon check-in or by Noon when extending reservation.
- No smoking within 50 feet of all buildings.
- Campsites are designated to hold a maximum of six (6) people.
- Campfires, if conditions allow, in fire rings only.
- Additional camping units and vehicles will require an additional campsite and/or fee.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Inform park supervisor if you plan to be away from your campsite overnight.
- No washing dishes or laundry in the bathrooms; No washing or repairing vehicles in the camp ground.
- Transporting of black/grey water is prohibited except in an approved container. Please use dump station for disposal.
- Line/rope is not permitted to be tied to trees.
- Fireworks are prohibited in the park.
- Golfing not permitted in park.
- There is a limit of two pets per campsite. Pet owners must show proof of proper vaccinations and licenses. Pets must be kept on campsite or pet walk area at all times and be restrained with a leash six feet or less. Pet waste and leash laws enforced.
- Sites with electric: $35.00 plus tax
- Primitive sites (non-electric): $25.00 plus tax
- Group sites (up to 50 people) : $50.00 plus tax