Ragans Family Campground
A great place for families in the spring and summer months and a great campground for those folks seeking a quiet park to spend the winter!
Enjoy terrific summer family camping at its best with lots of amenities available including:
60ft water slide, lazy river, kiddie splash pad, sandy white beach, Wibit Lake, pool, playground, down pour derby, Water Wars, sand and water volley ball, mini golf, themed weekends, karaoke, candy bar bingo, game room, horseshoes, gem mining, laundry room, store, snack bar, large meeting space, reunion accommodations, and much more!
50 amp hookups and large pull through sites available, sewer and water at most sites. Large and small cabins. We are open year round! Come and enjoy our facilities with family and friends! A great location for camper rallys and reunions.
Stay for a night, a weekend, a month or more! Quiet rural setting in North Florida. An hour away from Tallahassee, Fla and 35 minutes from Valdosta, Ga.
**NEW Park Amenities!**
We are pleased to announce our New Park Amenities!
- We have added a beach area, as well as, a Wibit Lake! Our Wibit Lake is swimming lake with an inflatable obstacal course and water volleyball area.
- We now offer Golf Cart Rental
- Ceramics($)-Your ceramic kit will include paint and your choice of a ceramic piece.
- And don't forget, we've DOUBLED our themed weekends
Explore what else beautiful Madison Florida and the surrounding areas have to offer!
- Madison Blue Springs State Park Suwannee River Kayaking & Fishing
- Four Freedoms Monument Home of World War II first fatality,
- Col. Colin P. Kelly North Florida Community College Walking Tour of Homes in Madison
We are located just off I-10 at Exit 258, go south to Old St. Augustine Road, turn to the left and drive about a mile to 1051 SW Old St. Augustine Road..we are on the left. We are a gated community. If arriving late directions will be posted at the front office.
Follow the Golden Rule and please keep your pets on a leash.
(For full list of our park rules, please contact the camp store)
CALL our Reservation Department at (850) 973-8269
We are open all year long!