Resort at Canopy Oaks
Lake Wales, Florida
The biggest BRAND NEW RV destination in Florida featuring a huge full-service tiki bar, convenience store, sandwich & pizza shop, 12,000 SF clubhouse, resort style pool with rock waterfall, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, spa, hair and nail salon and more! Enjoy over 200 acres of green space including fishing ponds, bridges, docks, walking and bicycle trails, dog park and golf course. Explore the beauty of central Florida at Resort at Canopy Oaks!
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- The speed limit in the park in 10 mph.
- Quiet times are between 10 PM and 8 AM. Please refrain from any activity that could disturb the quiet enjoyment of our park guests.
- Persons using the pool must do so at their own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- We love Pets! However, we ask that you always keep them leashed and under your control. Please take a baggie with you on each walk to clean up after your pet(s). We charge $5 per pet, per reservation and we have a max of (2) pets per site. Barking or aggressive dogs will be required to leave the park if they become a common nuisance to the other guests. Dogs may not be kept leashed outside without an owner present with them. Also, no dog kennels, fences or houses on sites. No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- All RV’s must be fully self-contained, well-kept, and in good condition. No outside window AC units. RV’s 15 years or older must be approved by Park Management.
- All visitors must check-in at office. You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
- There is a max of (1) camping unit and (2) vehicles on each site. Our base rate covers (1) camping unit, (1) vehicle, (2) Adults and (2) Children.
- Our Cancellation Policy is as follows: Full Refund of Deposit (less $25 Cancellation Fee) for cancellations 30 days or more in advance. No refund if cancelled within 30 days of arrival. We do not offer refunds for Weather Related Events, unless we are under a mandatory evacuation. We do not accept checks at check-in, so please be prepared with a Visa, Mastercard or cash.
- Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave restrooms and laundry as you would like to find them. If they are in need of attention, please notify someone in the office.
- All fishing is catch and release using non-barbed hooks only. In violation of this, management reserves the right to have you leave the premises.
- We provide onsite trash pick-up service. Please place your trash curbside at 9:00AM daily. If you miss the 9:00AM trash pick-up, please take your trash to the dumpster provided near the office.
- All golf cart rentals must remain on the property and returned damage free. You will be responsible for damages and we reserve the right to limit your ability to rent in the future.
- If you have received discounted rates based on your length of stay, should you shorten your stay, your rates will be adjusted for the shorter time period. Any balance due will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guests and their visitors agree to use the campground at their own risk. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets or personal property. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and barring from the property. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary.