Tres Rios Resort
Glen Rose, Texas
RV Park Texas style! – Nestled amongst native Texas pecan and oak trees on 47 spacious acres, Tres Rios is named for the three Texas rivers that converge on the resort’s southern point — the Brazos River, Paluxy River, and Squaw Creek. Fishing, boating, swimming, and rafting are favorite activities for our guests…as are day trips to nearby Fossil Rim Wildlife Center and Dinosaur Valley State Park.
Our Tres Rios Texas Campsites are a comfortable and familiar gathering spot for large family gatherings and weekends with friends. We offer spacious meeting rooms perfect for family reunions, as well as regular activities including jam sessions, kayak demonstrations, and community clean-ups of the surrounding rivers. We also offer a packed schedule of events for members and guests to participate in. Activities include cards, bingo, stitching, potluck dinners, wood crafts, nature walks and more. Major events include the Chili Cookoff and Antique car show, Auctions from the American Cancer Society, Concerts and Relay for Life meetings. Whatever you’re interested in, Tres Rios has something for you.
Located just outside beautiful, historic Glen Rose Texas, Tres Rios offers reasonable rates, comfortable accommodations, and a helpful staff. It’s no wonder members choose Tres Rios RV Park & Vacation Resort year after year! We also host private events like family reunions, weddings, and company picnics, and outings.
Rules and Guidlines
- Speed limit is 5 mph…any speedy drivers will receive a red tag and have to keep their vehicle parked in the front of the resort if they choose to break the rules.
- Gate codes are for the security of you, your family, and fellow campers. Do not share them with anyone unless you want to be removed from the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 8am. Sanctioned events may go until midnight with prior approval.
- Campfires must be in designated fire pits, or in portable outdoor fire pits. No ground fires are allowed. Fire pits are available for rent at the front office. The resort abides by county rules and will notify if there is a burn-ban in place.
- No vehicles of any kind, including golf carts, are allowed to travel on the grass.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in your RV, cabin, and on your site. Excessive drinking, intoxication, or drug use and their resulting actions will not be tolerated and are grounds for immediate removal from resort. State laws apply.
- No minors are allowed to stay on park unattended. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. All children 15 years of age or younger must be at their campsite by 10pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Vehicles may not hang off of your site in any direction. Additional parking is available. No more than 2 vehicles are allowed onsite. Vehicles must have hang tags visibly displayed in the front windshield with checkout date while on resort grounds.
- OCP recognizes that members enjoy riding motorcycles. The use of motorcycles on OCP resorts is for personal transportation from the front entryway to your site only.
- No four-wheelers, ATV’s, or anything with loud engines are to be ridden on resort unless going to your site or leaving the resort.
- Texas Hall is for people 18 years and older only.
- Cimarron Hall is for children 17 years and younger, parents included.
- Pool Rules
- The pool is unguarded. Swim at your own risk.
- Those 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Swim attire must be bathing suits only. No cut off shorts or regular clothing.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No food or drinks inside the pool.
- No river tubes are allowed in the pool.
- Please refrain from heavy horse play and running.
- Please rinse off before entering the pool.
- No smoking or alcohol in the pool area.
- Please refrain from urinating.
- Pet Rules
- All pets must be on a leash maximum 6-foot and must be attended to at all times.
- All pet waste is the responsibility of the owner and must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- If any pet causing a disturbance, such as being a nuisance toward other or exhibiting any type of aggression, shall be asked to be removed from the resort.
- All pets must be current on, and have, papers, vaccinations ad appropriate licenses as required by law. If any event occurs where the pet harms anyone, these must be present.
- All pets must have identification collars and tags with contact information for the owner.
Public - RV Site - $50.00
NO Tent Camping
Members - Free
Cabins availiable but must call for rates and availability.