USI RV Park
USI RV Park is located on the north-east side of the largest city in Kansas - Wichita. Our park is known as the finest and most convenient park location in Kansas. Our 79 quiet and spacious RV campsites are spread over a 20-acre lot. You'll enjoy the 70+ beautiful shade trees in our park and the kids love the playground! We offer large sites, propane, a 24-hour laundry room, in-side and out-side storage for RVs and personal posessions and an on-site convenience store.
We are adjacent to all the area's major attractions, shopping, hospitals and schools. We boast a range of amenities found only at the finest RV parks. From free wi-fi, recreation hall, clean restrooms and 24-hour storm shelter - we have tried to think of everything you'll need to make this your "home away from home!" USI RV Park is open year round. Our park has the best daily, weekly and monthly rates available and pets are welcome on an approved basis.
We also have on-site managers 24 hours a day for your convenience!
Tanganyika Wildlife Park, Intrust Arena, Exploration Place, Botanica Gardens, Old Cow Town, Museum of World Treasures, Kansas Salt Mines, Kansas Cosmosphere, Wichita Aviation Museum, Wichita River Festival,Walnut Valley Festival, Bradley Fair Fall Arts Festival, Wichita Bike Trails, Warren IMAx Theatre,
Jct I-135 & K 96 ByPass (N bound Exit 10A) (S bound Exit 10) East on K 96, 1 mi to Hillside, North 300 ft. To 33rd St., N., West 1 block (R). From SOUTHBOUND I-35 & Hwy 254 Exit 71 at El Dorado, 20 mi West on Hwy 254, exit Hillside, 1 1/2 mi South on Hillside, 1 block West on 33 St. North.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH - Please Slow Down
- All vehicles and RVs must have a current license tag. Vans, cab-over campers, and pop-up campers must meet age and condition guidelines.
- No trash or garbage kept outside of RVs. All trash and garbage must be in plastic bags and taken to trash dumpsters immediately.
- No maintenance or washing of any type vehicle is permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages and/or smoking is prohibited in any camp facilities.
- Sewer hose rings are required at each site.
- Do not place portable grills on picnic table tops.
- No more than 2 approved vehicles may be kept at any one campsite.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All dogs must be on a lead at all times. Owners must pick up after their dogs.
Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. An additional electrical usage fee may be applicable to all rates. An additional charge will apply for parties over two people. All overnight guests must be registered with the office. There is a cancellat