Wendy Oaks RV Resort
Wendy Oaks RV Resort is a small RV park with a beautiful 8-acre lake (bream/bass/catfish) conveniently located on Hwy 49 South in Florence MS (~20 min south of Jackson). Our overnight sites are large pull-throughs (2 concrete, remaining gravel), full hook-ups (30/50amp, water & sewer), with picnic tables & fire pits. Wendy Oaks is the perfect layover campground for a few days to a week between home and your final destination. (Tengo Internet is scheduled for installation Q1 2021!)
Conveniently located on Highway 49. If traveling SOUTH on 49, please be aware that you have to pass Wendy Oaks RV Resort, drive 1/2 mile and make a U-turn at the LARGE intersection. If traveling NORTH on 49, we'll be on your Right.
- Check-in time is 1pm or later. Check-out time is by noon on the day of departure.
- RV site rates are based on a 2-person and 2-vechicle occupancy. Additional overnight guests are $2.00/person/night. Children 3 and under are free. Maximum number of overnight people is six (6).
- Campers are liable for the actions of their pets, children, and guests, and are financially responsible for any damage done within and to the campground facilities.
- Only one (1) RV unit allowed per site (no tent camping without prior approval from owner/manager, must receive approval BEFORE booking the site).
- Well-behaved pets are always welcome at Wendy Oaks but for everyone's protection the following must be strictly adhered to:
- Dogs must be kept on leashes at all times.
- Dogs may not be left unattended or outside overnight.
- Dogs must be left inside RV when campers temporarily leave the RV Park.
- Pet owner must pick up and properly dispose of pet's waste - even within their RV site area.
- Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile, aggressive or excessively noisy to nearby campers will be asked to leave the campground along with their owners (without refund).
- Quiet times - Monday through Thursday and Sunday are 10:00pm - 7:00am. Friday and Saturday at 11:00pm - 8:00am. Please be mindful of your nearby campers and keep music/loud noises to a minimum.
- The shower house/restrooms are currently CLOSED due to the CDC and the public health department covid-19 "Community Restroom" disinfection requirements. Everyone's health and safety are important to us and our small campground does not have the staff/budget to meet these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
- WiFi is not currently available at all RV sites. If WiFi access is important, please ensure your site has WiFi access before booking. Tengo Internet (park wide high speed internet access) is scheduled for installation Q1 2021! This will be updated as soon as installation is completed!
- Campfires are in designated RV site fire pits only. Make sure to extinguish all fires before going to sleep or leaving the campsite. Firewood is available for purchase at the office or you may bring your own. Cutting down of any trees is not allowed. However, you may gather deadwood. No burning of trash or other debris within the fire pits or the campground.
- To respect the privacy of others, you are not allowed to cross over another occupied site (and their yard area) without the permission of the occupant themselves.
- No parking on the street, grassy areas or in empty campsites.
- Campground speed limit is 5MPH.
- Our campground is family-friendly. Please keep alcoholic beverage consumption to a minimum and always be respectful of your neighbors. Under-age drinking and illegal drugs are not allowed.
- Laundry facilities with coin-operated machines are available for use by registered campers (face mask required). For access, please request an access key from the owner/manager.
- The use of firearms, bb guns, bows/arrows or fireworks are NOT allowed.
- Drones are not permitted to respect each camper's privacy.
- Fishing is permitted and encouraged! Since it's a private lake, a fishing license isn't required. Fishing is included for registered campers. Any camper's visitors to the park is $5/per person/day, payable in advance at the office.
- Currently, swimming is NOT allowed in the lake. A "beach/swimming area" is scheduled for Summer 2021 (permitting no federal or state covid-19 mandates are in place for social distancing).
- No outside UTVs, ATV's or 4-wheelers are allowed in the campground. We do allow personal golf carts to be utilized. There is an additional $5.00 nightly charge for golf cart charging.
- Management statement: This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Those refusing to abide by the guidelines may be asked to leave without refund. We are not responsible for accidents, injury, loss of money or other valuables. Secure your belongings on the grounds and park facilities.
$34/night plus 7% sales tax ($36.38). Lakeside site is $37/night plus 7% sales tax ($39.59/night). Weekly rate is $180/week plus 7% sales tax ($192.60). Please speak with manager concerning stays (and rates) over one week period. These rates include 30/50amp electric, water & sewer. All sites are full hook-ups. Currently, cash or check payments only. Credit card payments should be accepted by February 2021.