LAKE JOY CAMPGROUND
Who We Are:
Lake Joy is a family owned and managed campground that has been a favorite summer getaway for more than 40 years. Our goal is to provide a clean, relaxing, friendly environment for families and friends to enjoy time together. We pride ourselves on attention to our campers, the cleanliness of our campground, the care of our grounds and our modern shower facilities. We are also proud of our private, spring fed lake which has swimming, boating and some of the best fishing in this part of the state.
What We Offer – Recreation:
* 60 acre private, spring-fed, no-wake lake
* Excellent fishing for large and small mouth bass, walleye, catfish,
northern pike, crappie and blue gills (No fishing license required!)
* Boat launch
* Two sandy swimming beaches
* Inflatable water toys
* Boat Rentals: fishing, pedal, canoe and kayak
(trolling motors available)
* Game Room: ping-pong, pool, air-hockey, foosball & arcade games
* Three playgrounds, basketball court, sand volleyball,
* Free to borrow: basketballs, volleyballs, bocce ball set,
frisbee bottle toss and bean bags
* Walking path along the north side of the lake
* Paved roads for walking and bicycling
* Free weekend and holiday family activities
Where We Are:
Lake Joy Campground is located in the driftless area of scenic southwest Wisconsin on the edge of our 60 acre private lake surrounded by nothing but nature itself! This region of Wisconsin was untouched by glaciers which covered much of the state. Therefore, rolling hills and remnants of ancient prairies await your arrival.
Other awesome parks to check out
Sams Family Spa Hot Water ResortDillon Rd, Desert Hot Springs, CA, USA
Relax and enjoy your stay at Sams Family Spa Hot Water Resort – our 50 acre Hot Water Resort with a ‘FAMILIES WELCOME’ atmosphere. 4 hot mineral spas, wading pool,...
Treetops1901 W Arbrook Blvd, Arlington, TX 76015, USA
Nestled in the shade of 2,000 oak trees, Treetops is located just minutes from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our family-friendly RV community offers more than 165 spacious RV sites with...
Fish Creek Campground3709 CR F, Fish Creek, WI 54212, USA
Fish Creek Campground Nestled above Door County’s premiere village of Fish Creek, offers the peacefulness of northwoods camping while providing the comfort of today’s modern amenities. Within walking distance to...