The Vineyards Campground & Cabins
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
Use this device to take some pics to share!
Take Pics to Share
The award winning Vineyards Campground & Cabins is located on the shores of beautiful Grapevine Lake. Complete with full hookup RV sites and full service cabins, boat ramp, fishing pier, nature trail, playground and more The Vineyards is the ideal location for venturing out in all directions to points of interest in Grapevine, Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, and Denton, Texas. The Vineyards Campground is the perfect place to stay while attending one of Grapevine's award winning festivals, for visiting relatives, or for taking the family to the lake for a weekend get-a-way.
YOUR STAY -
Check-in Time is 2:00PM. Check-out Time is 12:00PM. Two night minimum stay is required on weekends. Three night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
- Reservations are accepted up to a maximum of twelve (12) months in advance of the current date.
- RV and Cabin rentals. Must be 21 years old to make a reservation. An adult 21 years of age must reside in an RV or rented Cabin for the duration of your stay. Guests will sign a cabin agreement at check-in.
- All camping fees for the duration of stay are due at the time of booking. Sites will not be held without payment under any circumstances.
- Campers must stop and display your camper pass when re-entering the campground.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
- All guests' equipment and litter must be removed from site by time of departure.
- Fees may be assessed if site is left littered or in disorder.
- Front Gate Closes at 6:00 PM. A code will be needed to gain entry. Please call if you will need a late arrival.
CHILDREN’S SAFETY -
- Observe posted speed limits and watch out for children at play. Children must be supervised on all docks and playground. Children under twelve (12) are not to be left unattended in any cabin, tent, building, or campsite at any time and must be accompanied by an adult age eighteen (18) or older.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY -
- A maximum of six (6) individuals per site rental are permitted to stay overnight, including those in a tent set up at a camper’s site or cabin. Not more than ten (10) persons, including guests, are permitted at a campsite at any given time.
APPROVED CAMPING UNITS -
- Commercially manufactured type A, B and C motorhomes, SURV motorhomes and trailers, 5th-wheel and bumper pull travel trailers, truck campers, and pop-up trailers are approved. Non-commercially manufactured units retrofitted into recreational vehicles are subject to approval/denial by management. No Tiny Houses.
Management reserves the right to deny camping, or remove campers should the guest’s camping unit cause a nuisance to other guests within the campground or injury to person or property.
- One (1) tent or canopy is permitted per campsite accompanying an approved camping unit. Tent camping exclusively, without an accompanying camping unit, is not permitted. Any tent or canopy set up on grass may not remain in the same location for a period longer than forty-eight (48) hours to protect the health of the grass. Addition of a tent does not change the maximum occupancy of a site or cabin.
- Pets are not permitted inside cabins or around cabins, buildings, playground, or sandy beach area.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
- Pet pens are allowed with a maximum size of 10x10.
- No running lines.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended.
- Maximum two (2) motorized vehicles per site (excluding camping unit). Car hauling trailers are permitted on pull-thru sites only. No trailers of any type on back-in sites. All parking is confined to the guest’s site or the designated marked parking areas. Parking on the grass, road shoulder, or unoccupied campsites is prohibited. Boats and other watercraft must be parked in the boat ramp parking lot.
- Please stay clear of Electrical Pedestal, be careful when plugging in and unplugging. The guest is responsible for any intentional or accidental damages caused by guest or their party. Repair or replacement of damaged property will be billed to the guest accordingly. Please report damages or maintenance issues to the Gatehouse immediately so we have time to make repairs for you or the next guests arriving.
BEACH AND PLAYGROUND -
- NO PETS, No Golf Carts on Beach, No Glass Containers, No Life Guard on duty, One Person on zip line at a time.
- Closes at Dark.
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited anywhere in the campground, including guest’s campsite. Alcohol consumption is prohibited at the boat ramp, playground, and on all roadways in the campground. Any alcohol-related issue is grounds for immediate removal from the campground.
GOLF CARTS -
- Personal golf carts are allowed in the campground, but must be registered and pay fee with the gatehouse. Golf carts must stay on paved roadways and are prohibited from driving on the grass. Go-carts, ATV’s and Hover Boards are prohibited in the campground. Motor scooters, mopeds and motorcycles must conform to state licensing laws and their use confined to occasional transport of supplies or business outside the campground. Drivers of any vehicle in the campground must be sixteen (16) years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- All boats must be registered and pay fee with the gatehouse. Trailers must be parked at the boat ramp parking lot. Boat ramp courtesy dock is for transient use only—campers may not tie their boat to the dock except for loading/unloading purposes. Boats may be moored off the shore, but must be a reasonable distance from the swim beach area.
- All material or liquid waste generated by a guest must be disposed of properly. Utilities are provided at each campsite for liquid waste disposal. Trash and Recycling dumpsters are provided throughout the campground for solid waste disposal. If a dumpster is full, please use one of the other dumpsters provided.
RV MAINTENANCE -
- Washing of any vehicle or camping unit may only be performed by a professional service or by methods that do not require constant running water, e.g. a bucket and sponge. Draining of any fluid including oil, gasoline or grease, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- All cabins and buildings at The Vineyards Campground are non-smoking. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the trash or designated receptacle provided at your cabin. Do not dispose of cigarette butts on the ground or lake.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Open ground fires are strictly prohibited. All campfires and cooking fires must be extinguished at the end of the night following their use. It is against the law to collect firewood in the woods surrounding the campground.
PERSONAL ITEMS -
- The Vineyards Campground is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Report any missing items to the Camp Store. Found items are held at the Camp Store for thirty (30) days.
- The following items are prohibited from the campground: clothes lines, portable or inflatable pools, fireworks, flares, firearms, bows & arrows, paintball guns, water balloons, For Sale Signs.
RV sites range from $48 - $78 Cabins range from $90 - $185 Pavilion rate (includes 8 RV sites) $400 - $450